This section contains links to sites relevant to the park or the Dulwich area. If there’s a site you feel should be added, please contact us with details (a reciprocal link would be much appreciated).
For amenities and facilities in the park click here.
- Dulwich OnView a magazine that celebrates the people and culture of Dulwich and the surrounding areas of South East London.
- Dulwich Picture Gallery is the world’s first purpose-built public art gallery: it was founded in 1811 when Sir Francis Bourgeois RA bequeathed his collection of old masters “for the inspection of the public”.
- Dulwich Park Runners enjoys a membership of over 150 runners, with a wide range of ages and abilities, from those who simply enjoy their running to keep fit, to those who tackle Ultra Marathons, but most are normal mortals, just enjoying running in a friendly, informal atmosphere.
- Dulwich Runners is a friendly road and cross-country running club based in Dulwich, south east London with 250 members of all abilities who regularly compete in road, XC, multi-terrain, fell and track races.
- Flickr – Dulwich Park photos
- Flickr – Dulwich Park Group
- Friends of Brockwell Park is a charity made up of members, our committee and other volunteers who want to preserve and protect the park for the whole community.
- Friends of Peckham Rye Park is a group of like-minded volunteers dedicated to preserving and maintaining the historic beauty of Peckham Rye Park and Common.
- Friends of Windmill Gardens is a local residents’ group established in 2003, with the aim to restore the Windmill and to transform the surrounding park into an area that will be valued by all the local community.
- Groundwork is the community charity with a green heart. It is a federation of independent Groundwork Trusts working locally to improve people’s prospects, create better places and promote greener living and working.
- London Wildlife Trust is the only charity dedicated solely to protecting the capital’s wildlife and wild spaces, engaging London’s diverse communities through access to our nature reserves, campaigning, volunteering and outdoor learning.
- Southwark Council – Dulwich Park
- Southwark Council – park open hours
- The Charter for Parks is a coalition of national organisations and local groups set up to call on political leaders to save UK parks.
- The Birds of Dulwich Park – a podcast made in March for Dulwich Festival 2021: Join Dave Clark, a local ornithologist and Emily Montague, Chair of Dulwich Park Friends, as they have an early morning Spring walk listening to and spotting the birds and wild fowl of Dulwich Park.
- The great trees of Dulwich Park – a podcast made in April for Dulwich Festival 2021: Join David Beamish, local tree enthusiast and Chair of Dulwich Society Trees Committee, as he takes a short walk though Dulwich Park in early Spring.